St. Ignace Public Library- Pandemic Patron Code of Conduct
This supplemental Code will be in effect once the library reopens in Phase III of the Reopening Plan and will remain in effect until the Board, under the guidance of local officials, health officials and the Governor, deem it safe to relax these codes. These patron guidelines are derived from the Center of Disease Control, OSHA-COVID-19, the Governor’s Office, and local officials.
The Pandemic Patron Code of Conduct States:
- Patrons age 5 or older are required to wear a face mask or face covering while in the library under current MDHHS, if there is no medical reason for them not to wear a mask. A face mask MUST cover both the mouth and nose.
- Patrons must physically distance themselves by 6-feet from other patrons and staff while in the library and library grounds.
- The St. Ignace Public Library Community room will be closed to patrons and groups over 10.
- Groups of 10 or less must physically distance themselves in the room.
- The History Room may only have 2 patrons in the space
- Drinking fountains will be closed
- Furniture cannot be moved. Furniture must remain where it is placed in maintain physical distance
Adopted June 9, 2020
Monday: 10 AM – 5 PM
Tuesday: 10 AM – 5 PM
Wednesday: 10 AM – 7 PM
Thursday: 10 AM – 5 PM
Friday: 10 AM – 5 PM
Saturday: 10 AM – 3 PM
April 30 @ 10:30 am
May 8 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
May 11 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
View All Events